1. Log in to your iLearn account. If you do not have an iLearn account, please refer to Question : How do I register on the iLearn portal?
2. Click on the “Course Catalog” tab and select the “All” option from the drop-down menu. You may also narrow your search by selecting your field of interest or by using the filters provided.
3. Click on the course you wish you enrol in. This will take you to the course description page.
4. If interested, click on the “Join” button.
- If you are a new user, you will now be asked to update your profile and join the course by selecting the “Update Profile and Join Course” option.
- If you are a returning user, and have taken courses on the iLearn portal before, you have the option of either updating your profile or directly starting the course.
Select your “Country residing in currently” carefully as only learners of African nationality living in a participating African country are eligible to enrol for the iLearn courses.
Click to view a document