Learn career focused degree and Post Graduate programmes from top Indian premier universities
Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav
75 Weeks Prior to Independence Day, 2022 & Extending up to Independence Day, 2023
Find the degree programme that suits you best !
Get more information
Shri Dammu Ravi
Indira Gandhi National Open University
NIRF : 71
NIRF : 99
NIRF : 24
Mahatma Gandhi University
NIRF : 49
NIRF : 25
NIRF : 33
Number of Scholarships
Total Number of Programmes
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Name: Enter the name exactly as given in National ID issued by Government of respective country.
- Mobile Number: Enter active mobile number to connect in case of any need in future.
- Email: Enter active Email for regular communication in future.
- Nationality: Scholarships under e-VBAB are open to students who are nationals of any of those partner African countries, that had so far signed MoUs for participation in the project.
- Country of Residence: The applicant could be residing in any part of the world, but should have a valid National ID/ Passport of any of those partner African countries, that had so far signed MoUs for participation in the project.
Eligibility criteria for scholarship is given below:
Scholarships under e-VBAB are open to students who are nationals of any of those partner African countries, that had so far signed MoUs for participation in the project.
Country of Residence
The applicant could be residing in any part of the world, but should have a valid National ID/ Passport of any of those partner African countries, that had so far signed MoUs for participation in the project.
Scholarships under e-VBAB are open to applicants below the age of 50 years as on the date of commencement of enrolment for any academic session. Date of birth as mentioned in Passport/National ID issued by Government authorities of respective countries will be taken as authentic for this purpose.
Candidates must possess minimum academic qualification for pursuing a particular programme/course, as defined by respective Indian Universities/Institutes. Applicants must check the eligibility criteria/ pre-requisites for admission to a particular programme/course on respective university portal and then apply.
a) Examination fee exemption for Short-term Certificate Courses:
- A learner must register on the iLearn Portal and enrol in a Short-term Certificate Course of their choice and start learning.
- Learners who wish to write the exam and get the certificates must apply for a scholarship by registering for the examination on the iLearn Portal. Approval for exemption of the examination fee shall be given by Government of India.
- The certificate will only be issued after the learner successfully fulfils the course requirements. The learner may contact a Learning Centre in their country to get more information related to the exemption.
- The learner must register on the iLearn Portal and select the Programme and University they wish to enrol in.
- The University application must be completed, and if the eligibility criteria defined by the University are met, the learner will be accepted for enrolment in the Programme.
- Scholarship will be awarded to the learners recommended by the Indian Diplomatic Mission accredited to respective countries and approved by the Government of India.
- Scholarships are inclusive of tuition and examination fee.
- Academic performance of the learner shall be reviewed after each semester for continuing with the scholarship.
Medium of instruction is English in all the empanelled Indian Universities. Applicants should therefore have adequate knowledge of English to the extent that they are able to read and write in English and comprehend lessons in English language without any difficulty.
ONLY one application per candidate is allowed in an academic session.